Pages

Saturday

The Universe sends Townsville tarot reader a message of peace and joy...

I did a nice pre-breakfast reading for one of my favourite regulars in London - Hi Karen! xx -  via Skype this morning. How about this world we're living in, huh? The miles don't mean anything any more.

But that's not why I'm writing this.

After the reading, I took my lovely daughter out for a very posh breakfast at a very suave establishment. Okay. So, it was actually MacDonald's. There. I confess. I drink Macca's coffee and I'm not ashamed to tell the world.

But that's not why I'm writing this either.

I'm writing this because I wanted to share with you the fact that the Universe sent me a very cheery Have a nice day! message with my coffee this morning. I took the lid off and laid it on my free newspaper and here is what I saw:



Of course, I was quick to notice the bikini clad woman who appeared to be leaping out of my coffee lid smiley face because of the position of the newspaper and so decided it was time to have a little fun with her. 



And so, The Coffee Lid Showgirl was born.

You have a nice day now too!

Thanks for visiting! Please subscribe and hit the follow button to be kept up to date with what's happening, tarot-wise, in Townsville.

2 comments:

  1. Ha. Long live Coffee Lid Showgirl. She's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. laurence1:57 PM

    yeah, you are no longer a closet Maccas Coffee drinker. Full Respect!!

    ReplyDelete