Pages

Tuesday

what tarot reading doesn't do

Whenever I do a tarot reading, I always ask the client if they've had readings before. If not, I make sure they understand that tarot is not a window into the future with guaranteed predictions and outcomes.

A lot of startling truth almost always emerges from a good tarot reading - but you can't approach the future as though it's a book that's already been written and if you could just get an advance copy, you'd avoid the pitfalls. That's simply not logical. If the future is already written in stone somewhere, you can't change anything about it anyway so what's the use of knowing?

Some people say to me, 'I want to know what will happen so that I can be prepared.'

BEEP! Wrong answer! You can't be ever be completely prepared for every eventuality and why would you want to? The greatest part of our lives is the mystery of not being sure what will happen next.

So now I've told you what tarot isn't, I guess I should say something about what I think it is. In my next blog, I'll talk about just that.

Thanks for visiting! Please subscribe and hit the follow button to be kept up to date with what's happening, tarot-wise, in Townsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment